Tuesday, October 19, 2004

crashing

CRASHING...term used by someone who underwent a night filled with Electrifying Energy due to Parteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.(if you know what i mean). today is not a good day for me. i've been like this after i got back from La Luz. BV or bad vibes i should say, there's a lot going inside my head right now too many to mention. it's like having a bee inside your head working working working and the problem is, i dunno where to start. it's like numbers, letters and images zooming in and out of my brain that makes me nauseous(tama ba spelling?) at times and sometimes in a brink of crying. i'm not ashamed to cry, and besides it feels better.

i want time to stand still
just for a moment or two
to make my mind still like water without a ripple
tired to think, tired to speak and too tired to move
i think my day is picking up. i just cleared the mechanism again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home